PIENOISMALLIMARKETTI

Pelikrypta

tiistai 12. huhtikuuta 2016

A Farmer and a Veteran soldier

Well I managed to get finally some matt varnish to finish off some Star Wars Imperial assault miniatures.

Well I have painted to more minis and I have only one left to paint to get full board game in color.

The farmer boy Luke Skywalker is painted like he is first appeared in the movies. Robes and a blaster. Well he had a blaster only after he  infiltrated the imperial star ship. Anyway I painted the base with desert. It looked more nicely that way.

And here is of course the pictures.

The Veteran Fenn Signis.

Luke Skywalker



I hope I get this last figure painted soon. It is already primed.

When I have all painted up I will take some pictures with all heroes and empire figures.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti