PIENOISMALLIMARKETTI

Pelikrypta

maanantai 15. toukokuuta 2017

Look, I'm telling ya, there's somethin' movin' and it ain't us!

1986 somebody did sequel for alien movie. It was called aliens and it is one of the best movies what I have seen. Now we are living 2017 and aliens are back. There is a new movie called alien covenant. That for the movies now. Lets get back to miniatures.

Because of the new movie trailer I had to paint some alien miniatures. I just could not help it.

Luckily I had unopened AVP (alien vs predator) board game from Prodos games and I decided to paint first five aliens from it. I have to say that these models are very nice, sturdy and detailed. Not much for mold lines. For the board game these offer too much building for fast start. But they have done the second edition which have much more better model detailing and more board game oriented pieces.

I'm very happy with the result and these buggers was very fun and fast to paint. Also I liked very much building the bases giving each alien own and unique base.

I like to paint some more of these bugs and of course the bug hunters. I hope you like the pictures.

Keep up painting!

Close up from surveillance camera. 

Here is the first five alien stalkers. 

Here better picture of bases. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti