PIENOISMALLIMARKETTI

Pelikrypta

maanantai 20. kesäkuuta 2016

Infamous Bounty Hunter Boba Fett in color

Hello. If you read my last writing I promised soon some very well known bounty hunter. Here is my painted version of Infamous Bounty Hunter Boba Fett. Model is from FFG:n imperial assault board game.

I think I did capture the right colors. I had to mix 5 different colors to paint Boba. Armor, jet pack, shoes, jumpsuit, Only the gun and the cape is present paint colors. It took mos time to just paint and mix the base colors. I think I painted the base colors over two hours.

Well I really enjoy painting these Star Wars miniatures. I took couple of pictures to show this miniature. I'm very happy with the result.
Original Boba Fett from Star Wars movies







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti